Friday, September 2, 2011

My Fault


So, all I can say is, this must be love....and...(in case the BF is reading this)...I may have ruined him.  I took his 'baby, does this look okay?' and rolled it in 'do I need to get these in this color?' and sprinkled it with a heavy dose of 'baby, they have that one on sale now! do I need it, too?'.  Yes... All. My. Fault.



His personality-type loves to plan things out, meticulously.  So, while I was at work, he was packing for a two-week-long trip overseas.  And...I started to get these photos texted to me.  Yes, ladies, I love him.  No, you can't have him.


I mean, did you note the tiebar?  For reals.  But it really got me thinking - why don't we do this on a regular basis?  Do you know how much easier my life would be if I had a rotating catalogue of layed-out outfits?  I would save hours a week.  Really.


So, while I make no promises, I think I'm gonna start trying to do this.  Maybe a couple shots on the weekends, just to prep for the week.  We'll see how this goes...

No comments: