Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Closet Cleaning


I've been indoors pretty significantly the last few days.  Grad courses starting again, laundry, cleaning the closet.  The list goes on.  Don't know about you, but I need background noise to get me through it all.  But, guess what?  I discovered the show "Hoarders" on A&E.



Bad idea.  When you're in the process of cleaning, this is a ruthless friend sitting next to you, telling you that you might develop this disorder if you keep that magazine article.  And, shredded it was.  Along with a lot of other things.


And all those clothes you swore you've take to the tailor, or "give to a friend"...yeah.  Goodwill, ahoy!


So, maybe it wasn't that bad.  The problem, though?  I got so far into the purging process, that I no longer have my clean, organized systems in place.  Oh well, another chance to create more space and purge a second time, I guess.

No comments: