Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birchbox


Do you know what this is?  It's actually pretty sweet.  I tend to be a snob about makeup and skin products (take my bad skin, add my inability to stick to a regimen...voila!).  But, my budget doesn't really allow me to play with as much amazing makeup as I would like.



In comes Birchbox (site, here).  It's a monthly membership ($10 a month), where designer makeup, skin and hair products are sent to you.  How?  They're only sample sizes.  If you're anything like me, a sample sizes one-ounce lip gloss can last over a month.  
Plus, if you decide that you love something and need the big bottle, you get a discount on the product.


So, let's recap.  You get to play with a bunch of new product every month for $10.  You get a discount if you decide you need it in your life.  Good.  And, good.  And if you're thinking about a gift for someone else, you can purchase a three-month gift membership (and not be locked-in for any further purchases).  Thank you, Birchbox.

No comments: